Source: Jacobs’ Produce’s Monthly Newsletter
Serves: ~12 muffins
- 2.5 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1.25 cups Sugar
- 2.5 tsp. Baking Powder
- .25 tsp. Salt
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- .25 cup Melted Butter
- 1.5 tsp. Vanilla
- 1.5 cups Fresh Blueberries
- Sugar for the top of each muffin
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine eggs, buttermilk, and butter.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Sprinkle a little sugar evenly over each muffin.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until muffins test done.