Source: Laura Wheaton
Serves: 3 cups
- 6 ears grilled or boiled fresh corn on the cob
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 small chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup Vidalia or other sweet onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro or basil
- 1 small diced jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Step by Step Instructions
- Cut the kernels from the cob and place in a salad bowl.
- Add blueberries, cucumber, onion, cilantro/basil, and jalapeno.
- In a screw top jar combine honey, lime juice, and red wine vinegar with olive oil. Shake and add to salad
- Top with crumbled pancetta or bacon if desired.
- Serve as a salad, can add in arugula or serve on greens. Otherwise can be served with tortilla or pita chips