2 – 4 b u n c h e s o f r a d is h e s, washed & tops removed
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove stems from the radish and chop radishes in halves or quarters.
- Toss 2 tablespoons of olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper in with the radishes until well covered, pour on to a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 425 for 30 – 35 minutes, or until the radishes are browned and crisp.
- Remove from oven and serve!
3/4 cup milk
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp of honey
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
Seasonal Fruits! (diced into 1” * 1″)
Fruit Jam (optional)
1. Mix eggs, milk and vegetable oil together
2. Add the dry ingredients to the mixture, mix
3. Grease a fry pan and scoop 1 tbsp of the mixture to make pancakes
4. Set a side and spread the jam on each pancake
5. Layer it with seasonal fruits onto the sticks, Enjoy!
1 pint strawberries, hulled and finely diced
1 jalapeno, stem and deeds removed, finely diced (include some seeds if hotter salsa is preferred)
½ of a small red onion, peeled and finely diced
2/3 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro, loosely packed
Juice of 1 lime, about 2 tablespoons
Pinch of salt and pepper
Optional: garlic powder or fresh minced garlic
- Toss all ingredients together until combined.
- Season with extra salt and pepper if needed.
- If you would like a sweeter salsa, feel free to stir in a few teaspoons of warmed honey.
1 lb fingerling potatoes (halved)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
2 garlic cloves (minced)
1/2 tsp salt
pepper to taste
3 cups arugula
Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss halved potatoes with the olive oil, salt and fresh herbs.
- Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet in one even layer and bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the garlic and toss making sure to keep them in one even layer.
- Put back in the oven for another 10 minutes until the potatoes are brown and crispy on the edges.
- When potatoes are done place them in a bowl with the arugula and toss to combine. Squeeze the lemon juice over everything, toss again and serve.
3 large zucchinis (or summer squash), spiralized or julienned
1 large celery stalk, thinly sliced
1 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tsp finely chopped fresh mint
1/2 tsp freshly grated lemon zest
1/4 tsp ground cumin
Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Spiralize the squash into noodles*
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, toss to coat, and serve.
*Can julienne squash if spiralizer is unavailable
1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
¾ cup white sugar
½ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3-1/2 cup milk
1 cup strawberries, diced into small pieces
1 cup powdered sugar
1-2 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 12×8 tin with butter or non-stick spray
- In your mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder
- Pour vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup. Add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup with 1 cup liquid. Whisk liquid together in the measuring cup, then add it to the mixing bowl. Whisk until combined. Batter should be slightly lumpy. Fold in strawberries with spatula
- Pour better into 12×8 tin. Bake 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the middle of the muffin comes out clean. Let cool before removing from pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the powdered sugar and milk together until the lumps are gone. When muffin bars are cool, drizzle the glaze over the top.
1 bunch kale, sliced into ribbons or chopped
1-2 Tbsps. olive oil
3-4 radishes, thinly sliced
1/4 Cup almonds, chopped
1 apple, chopped
1 carrot, thinly sliced
dressing: 1/3 to 1/4 Cup lemon juice
1 tsp red wine vinegar
1/4 to 1/2 tsp. dried thyme (fresh: 1/2 to 1 tsp.)
For more taste, add salt
1 tsp honey
For more taste, add olive oil
- Combine kale with olive oil and salt.
- Massage with hands for about 3-4 minutes, or until kale is darker in color and a bit limp.
- Whisk lemon juice through honey.
- Stream in olive oil as you whisk, creating an emulsion. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Top kale with radishes, almonds, apple, carrot, and dressing.
Recipe by De Ma Cuisine at http://www.de-ma-cuisine.com/massaged-kale-salad-with-radish-and-apple/