- Ag South – AgSouth Farm Credit is a customer-owned cooperative. They recently awarded a $500 grant to the Mainstreet Farmers Market. The market received one of 46 grants awarded to 21 Georgia and 25 South Carolina markets in AgSouth’s territory that applied for a special grant to promote locally-grown products in their markets. CEO Bill Spigener said, “This is AgSouth’s way of engaging in promoting our community markets. By awarding funds to promote the markets, we hope to increase awareness of how choosing to purchase local benefits our community’s health and economy.”AgSouth provides loans for land, equipment and production agriculture; crop insurance; leasing; and home mortgages. The association is headquartered in Statesboro, Ga., with administrative offices in Spartanburg, S.C., and Orangeburg, S.C. The cooperative’s 26 branches serve 59 Georgia and 34 South Carolina counties. AgSouth is an equal housing lender. For more information, visit their website.
- Agri Supply- Find the farm machinery parts you need, whether you’re searching for hay rakes, parts, or disc blades. They also supply boating and marine, cooking and cast iron, and truck accessories to shop. They proudly offer more than 26,000 products for farm, shop, home and garden.
- Averitt Center for the Arts – The Averitt Center for the Arts is a great supporter of the market! They offer performances, exhibits, youth programs, and so much more. If you need to use the restroom while shopping at the market, take a walk through their art gallery on the way to the facilities.
- Catalyst Promotions- Supplies us with t-shirts and insulated bags for our market store.
- JC Lewis Ford of Statesboro- JC Lewis Ford a new and used car dealership provides Ford and Lincoln vehicles. They also have been nominated for Time Magazine’s Dealer of the Year Award.
- Mary Lee Photography – a native to Statesboro who kicked off her photography career in Nashville, donated her artistic skills to the market by taking professional photographs for our website.
- Radio Statesboro –listen to one of their 6 stations to hear our monthly ads! 94.9, 99.7, 102.9, 106.5, 107.3
- Sea Island Bank – Sea Island Bank has been kind enough to give a market a home in their parking lot every Saturday. Whether you’re a business seeking to expand or a family researching how to pay for college, they have a broad array of sophisticated products and services to meet your needs.
Become a Sponsor
Would you like to be a Farmers Market Sponsor? Just download a Sponsor Form at Sponsor Form.